Saturday, January 1, 2011

Introduction

My name is Mere (aka Meredith) and I live in Maine with my four dogs. You can see their blog here. This blog is mainly for myself, to follow my progress as I work on, what I call, "bettering" to live a more full and colorful life.

I suffer from depression and am morbidly obese (shocker those two go together, eh?). I am 274 pounds as of today. I am unhappy about the way I look and feel, tired of being tired and being the fat chick that gets picked last for kickball.

The meaning behind the the blog name, ever here that reference about not being fat, that you're fluffy? Well I want it to be true. And I love foxes. And I want to feel better about myself and shake off the anxiety that keeps me trapped in my own little world. So as of now...

I AM FLUFFY FOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment