Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2/365

Calories: n/a

Mom made Shepherds Pie for dinner which probably sent me way over my calories for the day, plus I had a late night snack of ice cream cake (bad Mere, bad!) so decided to call it my "free day" of the month.

Exercise: 0

Weight: 272.5

Though I did go to watch a flyball practice with Stryder and Lincoln, and me going out and trying something new is a A+ in my book.

Water: 6 glasses

Activia Challenge: 1/14 Completed

Supplements: Multivitamin, Glucosamine 500mg, Fish Oil 1000mg

What to Change: Stick with dinners I cook, or know the calories in them before eating. Get off my butt and start exercising. I am going to borrow the Wii Fit from my sister tonight and play around for 30 minutes, as well as then tacking on another 45 minutes for the 90 Day Challenge on MFP.

No comments:

Post a Comment